Northern NSW Regional Internet Site
Anti Spam Statement
Due to the nature of our site, the abuse of our addresses and the constancy of spam and virus mail, a strict code for mail is now applied. We apologise if people are inconvenienced by this but, our protection, it has become necessary.
To this end you are advised of the following:
- No attachments should be sent to us on the first contact. People wishing to send photographs or documents need to gain a clearance code so that your submission will get past our cleaning system. People wishing to submit information are requested to do so as text within the Email and NOT as an attachment. Email received by our mail checker is automatically deleted, without even being looked at, if it contains an attachment and no clearance code.
- People continuing to wrongly use the nnsw.com.au mail address (due to wrong information from your service provider) will no longer have there mail senders advised of the correct address, it will just be bounced by our mail server.
- The subject heading should contain either the community to which you are refering and/or the nature of your Email and this should be clear.
- Because of the large number of communities in our site (over 200) it is most important that you specify the community to which you refer your query to. It saves us having to write back and ask you.
- Many of the queries we receive actually have links on the site to the answers. We are a voluntary organisation and having to answer queries that are answered on the site takes up valuable voluntary hours. When we receive queries that are common we endeavour to place that link in appropriate web pages to facilitate your search.
- Mail is genereally responded to in 48 hours so if you have not receieved a reply, please feel free to contact again as our filtering system is certainly not perfect or foolproof and your Email may have been missed.
- See also our Anti Spam Statement for matters relating to this area of Emails.